Wednesday 9 April 2014

Brand ME



'nothing can better describe a person than his resume and cover letter!'






COVER LETTER
To whom it may concern 

I am writing in regards to the internship opportunities your company is offering. I am a third year Bachelor student in Inholland University of Applied Sciences, situated in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Currently I am following a bachelor programme in Communication management studies, and I am in my third year. In order to put the gathered knowledge for the past three years into practice, I am seeking to do an internship. I came across the internships which your company offers and I am very interested in the positions offered as they complement the material of my bachelor degree and would be a great practical experience for me. I am particularly interested in the internship programme as a Graphic Designer in Bucharest, Romania.  In the following paragraphs I would like to provide some background information about myself.

For the three years in my university I have come to realize the importance of communication practices in every aspect of my life. Additionally, I have obtained valuable skills in creating management plans, building communication and management strategies and developing various projects in the management and PR and advertising fields. Furthermore, I am able to distinguish the acquired cultural practices applicable to different situations in order to provide the best plan for action available. Group projects have significantly developed my team-work abilities, and I am able to correspond well in team collaborations. Moreover, I have had the opportunity to expand on my personal interests such as video creation and editing as well as photography.  As I have always strived for aesthetic beauty and finesse, I took up intentionally courses related to visuals in order to learn to create pleasurable for the public images. Thanks to the projects throughout my university courses I have been able to develop my skills in editor programmes such as Adobe Illustrator, as well as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.

In regards to the emerging social media platforms, I have been developing an all-around platforms blog which is focused on news events as well as technological innovations. This project is aimed to further develop my web design, video editing and organizational skills.

Considering the information mentioned above, I believe I would be a good fit for the internship programme provided by EA Games. Moreover, it would be an amazing opportunity to put my knowledge into practice and develop my skills in real-life situations. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Romans Cekrizevs

RESUME
This package I sent to EA games. Here is a link for the requirments!

http://careersearch.ea.com/ro/bucharest/art/jobid4966817-graphic-designer-internship-jobs

I reckon to hear some good news from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment