Tuesday 1 April 2014

Instagram As a Tool of Art Photography




As I wrote couple of days before, for this project I also use Instragram as a tool. During usual week of the project I posted around ten pictures (WOW!!!, I think I have been posting less there). I selected best of them for you.. some of them are selfies, but about them I will tell you a bit later



Stay awesome, people!


kus-kus salad, hookah, black&white square tables

Mailbox

Early Spring


Rotterdam City
In every country during first warm days


Lift Selfie

Collage from Saturday









Portfolio with studio work is around the corner

Follow for updates ;)

1 comment:

  1. Life Thrills is a fusion of crafting, through extensive selection and picking of quality material that brings the desired touch and sight that we wish to invigorate our clients' senses. When we interact with art, it should be therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete