Sunday 30 March 2014

Mind Map

Just to clarify




This blog is part of a project within the course Visual Knowledge Building. The project is very flexible as our University Professors made only one remark: it should be about you and it should be Europe-focused. We got some good advice on which social media platforms we can work with, and one of them was Wordpress. I heard about this platform around year ago and, to be honest, I have a complicated relationship with it… so, I decided to go in a different direction.


Blogging on a whole XXI Century Level



Nowadays, almost every social media is a blog. These blogs are about yourself, your ego, your thoughts, your work, your life, the ‘fake’ you and the ‘real’ you, the childish you – so, just you!
 Before this project I already had a couple of written blogs previously, however, in Russian. Therefore, I decided to create a new system of my personal blogging and integrate Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in order to reach a wider audience.

Firstly, I have a blog named Introduction to Visual Communication Theory where I provide information and summarize the content of the course, make analysis, and keep track of my followers through Google Analytics.

Additionally, I have a Video Blog on YouTube called |||FUNKY SHOW|||. There you can find everything about European and world news; a bit of politics, a bit of technological innovations, and a bit of me as well.  CHANNEL PROFILE

Further, especially for this project I made a new twitter account called @4_romans. The 4 is symbolizes my working time for this project: I work four shifts in order to get everything done in time. Moreover, I now use my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as promotional platforms for my blog and video blog. @romanwormwood @4_romans Facebook Time-line

Hence, I have created an informational network map through using different media platforms to provide you with diverse information on various matters. The main idea behind this is not to pose to you my opinion but inform you, my public, in a rather entertaining way about important matters. I need just a bit of your attention since I am not a rockstar who wants to get 100 000 fans. 100 are enough for now.
Mind Map Visual Communication Theory




No comments:

Post a Comment